Thursday, January 27, 2011

Love,angst and Agony- 2.


Living the present....


Gone are those beautiful days of love

When I used tie the letters on claws of my dove

Black days are here again..they make me feel jittery.

please don't ask what happened??

this question adds more to my Misery.             




After a few days she got engaged

left me all alone....enraged

her thought makes me feel outraged

its not easy to forget her..I am stuck.. caged.



I never expected this ugly turn

read her letters everyday....should have them burn

and if I really do that, would keep the ashes safe in an urn

I need to live without her.....its a difficult lesson but I have to learn



This situation has left me a little leisure

Oh baby! Please come back  you are my ultimate pleasure

Your moves, your talks, your pauses your memories were more than a treasure

The bug of you is crawling across my mind…this pain is impossible to measure



Love was a great journey but it’s the end of the ride

I don’t want to live anymore


I want to escape..want to hide

I cannot handle this agony..I think I must commit  suicide



She is no longer with me…it gives me a jolt

 I Must die now...........

I checked the safe..unlocked everything …removed every bolt

But bloody hell!!

Where is my good old colt??




All of a sudden I feel a shake

I pray its not an earthquake

Opened my eyes…my mommy is shouting  at me.... wake up..for Christ sake!!

Its 10 in the morning…get up.... be awake!!



Oh holy Christ..it was a dreammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But a fantastic movie with beautiful scenes

I am distracted with this strange knock

I looked at the door ten past ten shows my wall clock

I see a bouquet of red roses and a pink umbrella

With a card on it ..reads My name was “Stella”.




Confused!

4 comments:

  1. Biblography:-


    Colt~ a kind of revolver, a pistol with a revolving cylinder (usually having six chambers for bullets).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anupam, what a story.. teller you are! :)

    I liked it.. and I liked the happy end as well!

    Oh did I tell you I like your style of mentioning the words used and their significance or meaning! It is a good exercise.

    Another example of your well rhymed poetry!

    :) Megha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry for this delay in reply.

    Thank you so much for reading and appreciating.

    I'll try to write somthing different.

    Thanks again.

    Its like a pat on back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anupammmmm.......... brother you touched my heart by this work. it was like a movie and i'm the hero. i could visualize every scene. fantastic work.

    BRAVO BRAVO...................

    ReplyDelete