Sunday, February 13, 2011

14th February.

I know the lines below make no sense…

Let me be drowned in your love… let me be a nuisance.

I keep saying again and again…to fall in love is no offence

Love is a passion and

Passion is the only weapon for which you need no license



On this Valentine’s Day…

I only have one thing to say...

Whenever I think of you...

Old becomes gold…and I feel brand new…



Your advice…your suggestion…ends the entire rancor

In the moments of distress…your smile acts like an anchor (gives support)

Your smile….. It’s just so beautiful…You deserve no less than a Maybach 62…you are my queen after all

I am pretty good at many things but unfortunately I am not a banker.



You are in my every thought…leave one …please spare

I’ve refrained myself …I have lot many things to share...

Can’t get you out of my mind….you…your eyes…your hair

Don’t get angry …please…ok do if you like…but let me tell you….you look damn cute even when you stare.




You stay far away…I know we can’t meet...

I wish I could sprint all the way down to your country...but I am no athlete…

A thought of you my mind feeds on like the loveliest treat…

And after that lovely feast…it often asks me…why your sweetheart is so sweet??

Oh she is my Queen…I do not say that…says my heartbeat.



Your hair….and that side parting…

Only adds more beauty….makes you look more charming

Your smile….your cute dimple
                                                                                                                    
Makes my complicated life really simple

Your brown eyes….and that razor sharp look.

Makes me forget my own poetry…but miss gorgeous on you… I’ll write a book.

Your small little nose and those pink lips

Makes you a perfect idol I like to worship

Only now I have realized…you are not you

But you are me…my integral part…and that is why I like you…

My heart and its beat chant your name….Stella, Mary, Jenny, Natasha, Lo Quisha

No no no my Lady…even the heartbeats my heart skip…reminds me

That she is not the one…but the most special one

who else it could be…its you Tousha!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biblography:-

    Maybach 62~ One of the most luxurious and
    expensive car in world.

    A special note:-

    The lines in the Poem are dedicated to the most beautiful girl I know on planet Earth.

    If I have to say it in my style then it is like

    You ask the God to define beauty and he will say her name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is certainly special Anupam and I really enjoyed reading it as it is straight from your heart! :)

    P.S. I had a power cut.. and hence m here after ages.. lol.. to leave a remark, i had read the poem before 4 hours i guess.. :)

    Great work,, keep writing. (A friend of mine visited your blog randomly and really appreciated the German soldier poem.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was an exaggeration of V-Day I guess.

    Thank you for liking it and yes get a back up genset to avoid powercuts...ha ha ha.

    Also, please say thanks to your friend for appreciating 2194 days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got our Inverter set upright to fight the problem of light! :P

    Ok, I will pass on the thanks :)

    ReplyDelete