Monday, February 21, 2011

The Robbery.

I am blinking…cannot bear this strangle

My head is distorted at an awful angle

Body is roped…hands are cuffed

Feet are shackled with a big iron bangle...


Its paining….I am losing my breath

Oh….I can’t do anything…someone please avert my death

What is going on…I don’t understand…what the heck!!

Only now I recall…I was sentenced to be hanged by the neck.



What is my crime?? Everything was fine…

My name is jack and I am a thief…she was Cathy and we were involved in a mischief

It is a long story my reader …let me tell you in short…in brief.



We were in the city of Amsterdam…..with nothing to lose and execute a plan

We decided to rob a bank…even the name was The Rabobank.

I don’t think we did anything insane…we just followed the name. (Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha).

We memorized the city’s map…to ensure we would not fall prey in any trap

Under the shiny bright sun…I took the delivery of the guns

Everything was perfect….everything was alright….our confidence was at its peak…we decided the day to be tonight.



Cathy did not want to die in such a young age

Come on darling….have me...I am all yours…said she…showing off her cleavage

Libido was in control.I had no interest in sex…but the lust in her eyes turned me to a T-Rex.

I told her…we got to get the money…we’ll spend our life in southern France…just hold on my honey.

With her blood red eyes and an angry frown…she said we are going now…it was too early I gave a thumbs-down

I said ok lets go...it was one big mistake….all we were going to do was to put our lives at stake.



Around 6…we reached the bank...there were lot of cops to welcome us…I guess someone played a prank.

I was zapped completely blank…I took out my six-shooter and shot three...Bang bang bang!!

Christ sake...Cathy screamed…please stop!!…shut the bloody hell up I said ...Just open up the lock.

There were three cops…bloody dogs!!...I killed em all….just to ensure there is no further block.

I never wanted to kill anyone…but I was not worried…it was all about money….it was all about greed.

Why do I need Cathy…even she must die…she is unwanted…she is a weed.

I looked at her and shot her down…she fell…and there goes Cathy as a Lady wrapped in a black gown.

Destiny had its own saying...the chase begun and begun the ugly countdown.



Never to run in a cop’s car…a lesson I was not taught

They surrounded me …I smiled …it was the end…I was caught.

They took me to the jail…even Cathy was dead….to get me out on bail.

Cathy was not Cathy…..she was Florence…I could not bear that fact…it was beyond my tolerance.

I was charged for murders and a theft of 5 Million Euros…case was filed by Florence (My Cathy) of Investigation Bureau.

What is going on…I don’t understand…what the heck!!

Only now I recall…I was sentenced to be hanged by the neck.

5 comments:

  1. Biblography:-

    The Rabobank~ A Dutch Bank.

    Six- Shooter~ A Pistol.

    Dear Reader,

    Please read the above lines as a
    rhymed story not like a poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I must applaud :) I am impressed! You got to try your hands on writing Anupam! It was well rhymed and interesting actually gripping! I loved the plot and it didn't seem to be poem it was a story indeed.. great work!

    Keep pouring more! :)

    Regrads,
    Megha..

    P.S. My fav lines: "Why do I need Cathy…even she must die…she is unwanted…she is a weed!" Superb ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dheeraj.....getting a comment from the President of KGB is a great honour...Thank you Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Megha...Thanks for the applauds.Writing remains a big question but i will keep coming up with poems.Appreciate your keen reading.

    Regards,

    Anupam.

    ReplyDelete