Friday, January 14, 2011

The Agitated Part-II

I am at the edge of the waterfall…
the current is pushing and the gravity is pulling...
can’t challenge nature but its my life.... its my call…
I am just trying to stand tall... in my downfall

I am jumping off the boat..
wish I could swim but I am no toad...
I wrest in this eternal quest...
I am drowning ...
water is percolatting down into my chest
I have to clear this test ...
I know i am not at my best....
my limbs are tired..I need some rest.
I am drowning...

 
i do not want to die...my heart cries....it says just give it a try..
i know i can't swim anymore..
but..but i need to be at the shore
i want to live..its a huge task...not an ordinary chore.



2 comments:

  1. Oh I just noticed and read part I and II as well, both written well. I hope you come up with a different post next and not the part IV .. ;p

    As the law of nature works, It is Day after night and Joy after Sorrow.. It shall be peace after unrest :)

    Regards,
    Megha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so far its a fantastic fight i know you are not gonna drown for sure, you have transformed completely and i welcome the change. its for good, just keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete