Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Agitated Part-III

I am at the shore….
All alone..a  lone soul with emptiness in galore..
To get out of this ugly dream..i need to find a door.

I think I’ve found one…but time is committing a crime..
The door is locked…my  mind is blocked
I am locked inside my own dream….
I can’t  do much but scream…
If I knew this would happen..I would’nt have slept
I wish i.. could have it foreseen
Arrgghh..i wish i could break it open..but i am tooo old to be a teen
I only have my patience as my partner…my team

2 comments:

  1. Anupam, nice writing.. and depiction.. :)

    I hope you are at much peace! ..

    *Happy Blogging*!

    Regards,
    Megha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work brother, your agony.... i can clearly feel it. but trust the time you are going through you will find the way i be leave. your patience is your best partner and your attitude is your biggest strength.

    ReplyDelete