Monday, January 24, 2011

Love,angst and Agony- 1.


Recalling the Past....


Its eclipsed...Sun is not blazing

Its drizzling and I am waiting

for her to come out

She may not turn up...I am in doubt

I am enjoying this game of waiting but don't want to hear Time out!

Its getting dark..all black throughout

I can see her finally...under a pink umbrella

She smiled at me and slowly uttered My name is Stella.



We know each other through a common friend

we hardly speak but like each other...

so the time has come to share our feelings and bring the silence to an end

She is talkative ..I am not but atleast I can pretend

Finally I asked what are you doing this weekend?

Nothing she said..but asked why?

I replied...want to take you out...we have a luncheon to attend

but it is for couples ..So ....ahhhh.. So..ammmm..will you be my girlfriend??



ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.......I proposed her.

Its crazy...but its really nice....

No if she says I may lose her..I will pay a heavy price

And to my suprise

She said Yes....And it ended my distress.



Suddenly our romance has become talk of the town

without her I used to be a clown

but I am a king now among my friends and she is my crown

I am flying high on this romantic flight and never want to see down.



We talk hours over the phone

 All day all night...till it fatigues the tongue and hurts the jawbone

make promises to each other..come what may

we will stay together..do anything but to be alone

Our parents may not like this..they may throw us out...have us disown

but it does'nt really matter now

And if it happens..we will be happy.. we won't groan..we won't groan

Our love is for ever...our love is supreme...it wil be alive even in our graves

We are so sure...I Love you forever!! will read our tombstone.

But...................................................................................................................................................................................................

6 comments:

  1. I do apologize for posting this in bold.

    I had to do it as I was facing some technical challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its drizzling and I am waiting
    for her to come out
    She may not turn up...I am in doubt
    I am enjoying this game of waiting but don't want to hear Time out!
    Its getting dark..all black throughout
    I can see her finally...under a pink umbrella..

    and

    We talk hours over the phone
    All day all night...till it fatigues the tongue and hurts the jawbone.."

    I like these lines, may be because i could relate to the, or may because I love to talk.. or may be because m crazy about rains.. lol.. he he..

    Well, it is really beautiful. It's okay if you have written in bold.. But i hate the BUT.. :P ..
    :-) .. Is there another part to it.. since you recommended to read both of them together.. I can only find this one.

    I am nostalgic! .. *sigh* ..

    Take care,
    Megha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!! this is really nice!!
    sweet, funny and very romantic..
    swatinegi03@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Megha,

    Thanks for enjoying my poem.

    The lines above were part of my special days.....very special....but then gone are those days....I am waiting to see your new work now.

    Thanks Alot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Swati,

    Thanks for this surprise visit.

    And thank you for liking it.

    ReplyDelete