Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Unspoken.

It took me almost a decade

To resurrect that dead feeling from my heart’s cascade

Allowed love to invade…I was ready to break the barricade

Nothing could have it dismayed cause

I dreamt a dream for 10 years….and all the while in it… only you stayed.



Now you are here..in front of me…can’t let you go..Can’t lose

In truest sense I know ha ha h aa...i am chasing a wild goose

In the courtroom of love…Judge Cupid remains stupid...I am the only accuse

In love…I am ought to speak out heart…can’t give a lame excuse

In the tempest of ambiguity…it’s certainly not a smooth cruise

Will I ever reach the shore of happiness?? My mind cajoles. Heart argues



On second thought and further this could be delayed

The Morse code of heart wants this message to be conveyed

And, if she would not listen... I would hold her tight...say it inveighed

I feel the adrenalin rush of emotions…can’t stop this crusade

Or Shall I just leave this on fate and let it persuade



To say it or not…I’ve been in a tug of war

You stand right next to me…I still find you more than far

I get startled when you ask me” How are you”?

Dare I say that Idiot! I really love you…

Could I say anything apart Fine!...you tell

The beast of passion wants to break free from the cell

I know a “No” from you will direct to the highway to hell

So….


I won’t go overboard and lose a friend…

As it would bring the strange voyage of togetherness to an end

Sailing in the seas in the boat of friendship

Being together but paddling my own Canoe is no less than a hardship…



In this whole Universe there are only two things I like

You, who is beautiful and the sun which shines really bright

But at the end of this illuminating tunnel… I do not see light.

No matter how much the feelings scream…I would prefer to keep quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment