Sunday, June 5, 2011

Clouds- Love, Phobia and despair.

Looking at the sky…lying on my terrace

My mind alarms me about this strange menace

It relaxes when I convince it saying it’s a canvas

On this canvas I see marred images…..they put in doubt

A smoke up there…they like, hates you…for me you are just a cloud.



Love…


She was standing droopy in her balcony…

A glance at you...brought smile on the face…..glitter in eyes…

She exulted… was about to Jump….You ended her melancholy…

Shouted at top of her voice…happiness oozed out ….”Rain”…she yelled….quite brusquely…

To her you brought rain…God uncorked the bottle… on her he poured ...the holy champagne…

She danced for hours…laughing….smiling…squawking…like a gypsy…I had to say Jane…Are you insane??

She replied, I am in love with you…Anupam….I am an old wine, would you be my Magnum??



Phobia…


To her you brought rain…God uncorked the bottle…but this time he poured pain…

She mended her wall lately….had a little hut by the river bank

You deceived her, back stabbed…..played a prank…

Though a hut…it was a palace to her…queen cried…begged…you ignored…swiped…had it sank

 I remember her prayer…Amen!  She said, but to you she did not thank…..

I hate the cloud and rain…Anupam…I nodded yes…I was aware of her problem….



Despair…


To her, you were supposed to bring rain…God uncorked the bottle… but he refrained

Waiting all the while…at last she saw the monsoon…She went crazy….it was too soon…

Gone May…came June…I could not recall a day when she did not look at the sky…waiting from morning till late afternoon.

You deceived her…hiding behind your own curtain…only to shower misfortune…

You were there all around but there was no rain…

 Left your imprint of a bloody DRY stain…


Finally it rained and she smiled ….

To her this time you brought freedom…. She liked you, hated you… but for me you are just a cloud…says Anupam.

No comments:

Post a Comment