Sunday, April 20, 2014

Alter Ego- How and why I created me?

How:-

It was easy for me to deceive

A message he failed to conceive

A call that was too hard for him to receive

To him I used to peeve

I was too boring for him, so I develop interest in Steve.

Why:-

He had time for everyone

So I thought I should become the “One”

I did everything yet it was undone

In the world of dreams…..

I felt like the only item unsold at the auction

So to have him won, I had me shun

His love, attention, his touch….everything…

All could get is none


I wish I could tell him……..look  Andrew

They are crazy after me…there is a long queue…

The words would break his heart..I said little, rest I had to chew (half said)

You gave me your lifetime...Bugger! The moments….they were just a few…


No matter how much you love me…but I still hate you….








1 comment:

  1. Biblography:-

    Jane (Andrew's wife) shared a secret with Dr.Higgins (Andrew's personal psychiatrist) about her interest in Steve. He is shocked!!

    ReplyDelete