Sunday, September 4, 2011

The last day of my Life.

Sitting at the bottom of a gorge
Its pitch dark and I just have a partially lit torch
I feel like I am in a midst of chaos
I wish it could be a dream but I was rightly diagnosed
My Doc declared that tomorrow I would die
He said it’s too late…I wish I could give it a try

Next Morning….

Today was the last day of my life
I couldn’t hide…would say it all…after all she is my wife
Cynthia look, I am sorry I cheated…ahhh…it was an extra marital affair
I loved you always, still do…I should’nt’ve done that...it’s not fair
Decades of trust is broken like a vase which I can’t repair
I looked in her beautiful eyes…all I could read was despair

Then, I went onto see the old man…My Father
He never liked to give an ear…today he might rather
It was the time to open the book…to tell him his son was a big crook
I revealed the secret….he slapped and screamed…You corrupt!
I calm him down….showed the charity I did…but now I am bankrupt!

In the afternoon I visited the Church
I thought confessions would lead me to the perch
In god I may find solace, wisdom…it would end my search
 The pastor sprinkled the holy water…it washed away the entire smirch

 Evening…Suddenly…

The doctor stormed in screaming…it was wrongly reported-2!!
To hell… I wish I could have that white apron monkey deported
Doc, is this joke? I am all broke…
What would I say to my wife? She would hack me with her Jacknife
My Father would declare war on me…I can’t avert the strife……
I am done, I am gone…I am dead...tomorrow would be full of sorrow
Flood of truth has wiped all the hopes…it’s not but
I wish today would be the last day of my life…….

1 comment: